Monday, September 21, 2009

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

Hi there,
I've Been Tagged!




I've Been Tagged!
I was tagged by RLM Studios, so now I must tell 10 facts about me. In turn I must tag 10 other blogs.
Here are my 10 facts:
1. I believe in Jesus
2. I am happily married
3. I am a Sagitarius
4. I am born in  SouthAmerica
5. I love music
6. I am bi-lingual
7. I love the ocean, nature and animals
8. I love to travel
9. I am eager to learn new things all the time
10. I am a possitive person
Check  these other great blogs, I tagged them.
1. SHUTTER BUG EYE
2. CATINALIFE
3.BUTTON WILLOE
4.DRAGONFLY
5.SCARLET-IMPRESSIONS
6.CAPRICIOUS ADORNMENT
7.CREATIVE CRITTERS
8.CACTUS AND COYOTE
9.CREATIONS WITH HEART
10.THE BLUE DAISY DESIGNS

To all those who have been tagged: Copy and paste the "Tag your It" badge to your blog, tell us 10 things about you and finally tag 10 other blogs.

Have fun!

Andrea W.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea - Thanks for the "tag" .. I'll get my blog post up later today!
    http://natashasuter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea ~
    Thanks for tagging me. My blog post is finished and 10 more have been tagged.

    http://TheBlueDaisyDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts