Tuesday, November 17, 2009

ARTISAN OF THE DAY - GLITZ GLITTER

Hi there,
I love to decorate my scarves  with beads and sequins. I have a lot of them, also I used them to decorate my wood boxes, making bracelets, and adding them to my neddle felting brooches.
Today, I am going to introduce you to GLITZ GLITTER Studio, run by a mom and daughter team specialize in handmade jewelry. Let's see some of them:
"CAMEO CORNEOLA OREGON SUNSTONE STERLING SILVER NECKLACE" for $50.00


"EARTH TONES FRESHWATER PEARL 14 K GOLD FILLED EARRINGS" for $20.00


"SWAROVSKY ANTIQUED BRASS BRACELT" for $16.00

You might find GLITZGLITTER at:
ETSY           http://www.etsy.com/shop/glitzglitter

"SUPPORT HANDMADE"   "BUY HANDMADE"

******************************************************************************

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Andrea! So nice of you to feature my studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glitz,
    You are welcome, your studio is beautiful. AW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts